Développeur iOS Freelance ; Paris - Septembre 2016-Présent
iOS Developer and CTO, Wannapix ; Paris - May 2016-August 2016
Design and development of a playful and social contest photo app sponsored by brands:
- Code analysis of the iOS and Android applications as well as the Symfony backend developed by a mobile agency,
- setup and tracking of analytics tools (Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics),
- management of the Amazon cloud environment,
- design, development and integration of new features,
- management of beta versions on Test Flight,
- submission of new version on the App Store or the Play Store,
- Objective-C to Swift migration.
Software Engineer, Intergraph France ; Rungis – October 2011-May 2016
Design and development of 3D/2D Structures components of a CAD (computer-aided design) software for plant, shipyard and offshore industries: Smart3D. Software based on a 3-tier architecture:
- Middle tier coded in C++ including associative geometric business objects and graphs of operations.
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- C#/.NET used for client tier and for writing of automated test procedures.
Software compilation included into a continuous integration delivery (daily builds, automated test procedures).
Iterative development cycles following the Agile/Scrum method and work done with distributed teams in Europe, United-States and India.
Software Engineer, Thales Services ; Vélizy – October 2010-October 2011
Contractor for Thales Rail Signalling Solutions.
Development of a rail data analyzer. Backend was coded in C++ and interfacing with a Java frontend via the Java Native Interface.
iOS application letting you discover when the Golden Hour is at your current location (Geolocation and REST API consumption). Source code is available on Github: https://github.com/rjourde/GoldenHour.
Development of a Flickr iOS client in Objective-C.
- Language: Swift, Objective-C, C++, C#, Go, Java
- Mobile development: iOS, Cocoa, Cocoapods, Test Flight, Crashlytics
- Databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Version control: Git, Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- IDE: Xcode, Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Prototyping: Photoshop, Experience Design, Pixate
Formation d’ingénieur logiciel en apprentissage - CFA-AFTI d’Orsay, France - 2010
Licence professionnelle en apprentissage Automatisme et Informatique Industrielle, parcours Temps Réel - IUT de Cachan, France - 2008
DUT Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle spécialité Réseaux Locaux Industriels - IUT de Cergy Pontoise, France - 2007
Scientific baccalaureate - Lycée privé Saint Michel des Batignolles de Paris (XVIIIème)